At the law office of Tim Coode, we provide the information and the steps to help you
obtain your visa. The Timothy P. Coode website was designed for informational purposes only. The materials contained herein do not constitute legal advise. Users of this website should not rely on the information contained herein without seeking professional counsel. Certifications of specialization are available to Tennessee lawyers in all areas of practice relating to or included in the areas of Civil Trial, Criminal Trial, Business Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy, Creditor’s Rights, Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice, Accounting Malpractice, Elder Law, Estate Planning, and Family Law. Listing of related or included practice areas herein does not constitute or imply representation of certification of specialization.
We do not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about visitors to its internet sites, unless required for law enforcement or by statute.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not collect any personal information about you when you visit our internet site (other than the standard information automatically collected and stored in the web server’s logs) unless you choose to provide it to us.
Detailed information regarding server logs, voluntary submission of personal information, “cookies”, security, and intrusion detection systems is provided below.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED AUTOMATICALLY
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the internet site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. Our web server will automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
• Your computer’s internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you connect to the internet.)
• The domain from which you access the internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account).
• The address of the internet site, banner, or email from which you selected or entered a link that brought you to our site.
• The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent visiting the site.
• The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser: for example, Windows 98/Netscape Navigator 4.5. (This information is supplied automatically by your computer and enhances your ability to view web pages.)
• The pages you visit.
We use this information to help us make the site more useful to visitors—to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
IF YOU SEND US PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you choose to provide us with personal information, either by phone, in writing, by email or by filling out a form and submitting it to us through the internet site, this information will not be released, disclosed, sold, or transferred to any outside source unless required for law enforcement or by statute.
IF YOU SEND US EMAIL
If you send us email, we will collect and store your email address and the content of the email, including any personal information you chose to include, and will use it only to respond to your request quickly and accurately. However, email is not necessarily secure against interception. If you are worried because your communication is very sensitive, you can send it by postal mail or contact us via telephone.
IF YOU FILL OUT ONLINE FORMS
Certain areas like the contact page include forms where you actively enter your personal information. We use this personal information to provide you with the latest information pertaining to your initial request. Specifically:
• When you submit a request for information, we need to know your name, email address, and question or comment. This information allows us to process and fill your request and also to notify you of its status.
• We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to the internet site, new services, products, and special offers we think you may find valuable.
• If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit one of our internet sites or invite them to register for more information. The provided information will be stored for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and for tracking the success of our referral program. The referred friend may contact us at the addresses below to request the removal of this information from our database.
Some pages on this internet site employ “cookies.” A cookie is a small file that an internet site transfers to your computer’s hard disk to allow the server to “remember” specific information about your session while you are connected. Requests to send cookies are not designed to collect information about you, but only about your browser session. The cookies make it easier for you to use the dynamic features of our internet site. The cookies and the information about your session are automatically destroyed after a certain period of time. The information is not permanently stored on your computer. We do not collect personal information about you except as described above.
All our websites use the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. All your information is encrypted using a secure server for maximum security. If you feel more comfortable doing so, our internet site also provides options to request information by telephone.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We acknowledge that our internet sites may be visited by children under the age of consent. The material on our pages is deemed suitable for all ages. It is possible that a child under the age of consent may provide personal information to us by filling out a form and submitting that form to us through the internet site. Should we discover that we have received information from a child under the age of consent, we will remove that information from our system.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
Questions about our privacy policies should be addressed to: